The Top 5 Cool Cars So Far on CCotD…
There are the 5 pages on CoolCaroftheDay.com that have received the most hits over the last 4 weeks. They are the Top 5 Pages, but we are not putting them in any specific order. We’d LOVE to hear from you which one YOU think is the coolest.
- The Scamp. This is Bradley’s ’72 Plymouth Scamp 340. It is a pretty cool restoration car.
- Joey’s ’52 Chevy Truck. Part Corvette, part truck, part custom, part Rat… all Cool.
- Jeff and Debra’s ’56 Caddy Coupe DeVille. And yes, they DO drive it. Not exactly the commuter car, but not a Diva, either.
- Bradley’s Pro Street Vega. It isn’t JUST a Pro Street Vega, it is actually a Cosworth, too… well, not any more, but it was.
- Finally, The CCotD Project Camaro. It looks like a pile, but there are lots of pictures.
Check them all out and let us know which YOU think is the coolest. It would be great to get some feedback.
- What Should Santa Bring for YOUR Cool Car? (coolcaroftheday.com)
- This Week on the CCotD Project Camaro… (coolcaroftheday.com)
- What’s Happening at Cool Car of the Day? (lanebailey.com)
- Liking Cool Car of the Day? Go Deeper… (coolcaroftheday.com)
- Have You Seen Our Other Sites? (coolcaroftheday.com)